Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Fish Creek Provincial Park

I live just a couple minutes drive from the southern part of The fish Creek Provincial Park. So it was an easy choice for my first posting on everything beautiful.

On the Saturday evening of the Easter long weekend, armed with the iPhone 4 and the Panasonic Lumix, I went in with an open mind to find some beautiful shots.  It was a cold evening and I was inadequately clad, so I knew I had to work fast and return to the warmth of the waiting car.

The terrain was uneven, melting snow had made portions of the trail outright treacherous. I slipped once. But my perseverance paid off.  I left with some incredible sunset photos and some wildlife sightings. Christopher Columbus would have laughed.

When I made  eye contact with a pair of four-legged mammals, I only had moments to react with my camera before they disappeared.  The result was some blurry silhouettes, but I am confident with your imagination, you can make them out!














No comments:

Post a Comment